Friday, March 06, 2009

Girls Gone Wild...Kinda..Well, Maybe...Um, Probably Not


This weekend is a "Girls Weekend" with some of my sorority sisters from college. I'm hoping we are going to grab a cab and then hop some bars. However, we are older and wiser now, and so I'm worried we won't do anything but sit at the house and drink Merlot. Blegh. I need some down time, upbeat, dirty martini drinking, flirting with young bartenders, shaking my ass, throw-caution-to-the-wind kind of fun, people!

To My Girls-We are NOT dead! Stop acting like we're too old to let our hair down and have a little fun! I promise I won't tell your kids! Ok bitches, on three....

8 comments:

  1. I'll be there with my ladder watching no matter what shenanigans your sorority decides upon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will you be shaking your ample bosom as well? If so, be careful you don't cause an earthquake.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy crap, I thought Dyke had died or something.

    Back to more important things....every now and then it is fun to go out and party it up like 21 year olds. However, I find myself tired and ready for bed by 10:00, which is when 21 year olds are just heading to the bar. Pathetic, right.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So was it everything you had hoped for or everything you worried it would be?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Folks, it's official: We. Are. OLD. Dinner, drinks, good times, in bed by 1 am. I'm still crying about it...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah, Sassy, it's OK. Soon we'll forget the good ol' days because we'll have Old Timers.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just blame them and say you were ready to keep partying!

    Well, that was unless when you say you were all in bed by 1 am, this meant together, in which case that was some party!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds like they need a shake-up... I tell you, my forty-something friends are like teenagers, it's fucking embarrassing. But a lot of fun at least.

    ReplyDelete

Ramble on a bit. You know you want to.