Friday, March 20, 2009

I'm Getting Her on Facebook Next!


Hi All...short post today just to introduce you to a new blogger. My little sister has finally made it into the 21st century and started blogging. She went with Wordpress, which I guess is okay, but somehow I feel a bit betrayed. I mean, if Blogger is good enough for me, what gives with her going behind my back to Wordpress?? Ah well, you can only teach 'em so much, eh? Seriously though, please visit her! If she thinks people are reading, she'll actually keep up with it! She wrote a sweet post about yours truly. I'm still on my vacation, so I'm keeping this short! I'll be back with maybe a sad but true childhood trauma soon!

Now...if I can just get her on Facebook, my mission will be complete!

8 comments:

  1. Hey! Haven't been by in a long time!

    You still in the education game?

    I always try to talk funny people into starting blogs. I wish I started it when I was younger. I'm trying to talk my GF's little sister into starting one cause she's like 14 and she's funny for a kid. It's good to write the feelings out. Embarrassing as it may to read it years later . . .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dr. Ken-Still working in Mayberry, though maybe a bit happier about it as of late. And I agree...get those feelings out. I love the anonymity of all, I think...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wordpress is for commies!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, and the link don't work. Apparently you have your sister an extra kid.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dyckie-I fixed it! Whew! It's correct in my ramblings list though.
    And IS Wordpress for commies?? lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know that I'm kinda late to this party (heck, I can't even get to my OWN blog these days); but I do plan on paying "my future little sister-in-law" a visit, just to say howdy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pugsley-Are you marrying my brother?? hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  8. So what your saying is your on facebook? No more hiding behind pictures of Marilyn Monroe?

    ReplyDelete

Ramble on a bit. You know you want to.