Wednesday, October 10, 2007

I'm Tasteless and Obscene (How Embarrassing)


So I tried to access my blog address from work to test our new filter system. What I got was the following message:


Access Denied: Tasteless and Obscene Material


Well, I never! I actually had our network administrator hanging over my shoulder, and he asked me whose blog it was. Now I know I should have just gone balls out and told him it was mine, but WTF, I don't want to lose my job. This guy is new, and I haven't had enough time to figure out it he's at all cool.


So I told him it was my sister's! LOLOLOL She's going to be so fucking pissed! If you're reading this, Sister, don't worry. They think I'm an angel, and they think you are a foul-mouthed truck stop whore with a Harry Potter fetish. I won't lie, I love that they think that! :)


Speaking of foul-mouthed truck stop whores, you should check out Dyckerson. No one is a bigger shit than him (Or should I say no one takes a bigger shit than him?)


I'll have a real post at some point. I've been so busy that I'm fucking exhausted. Maybe I'll get a nice MM massage after my hockey game...

22 comments:

  1. Obscene, maybe...but TASTELESS? That's a tad bit subjective, don't you think?? Although linking to my blog isn't going to help your case... ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I'd like your sister.

    MMMmmmm Massage did you say? MM? What's that? Melt-in-Mouth? Man Massage? Man-who-is-a-super-hottie-phisycal therapist - gonna- give-sassy-the-good stuff- Massage?? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You bat I've heard of that song ;) And you're not old, quit it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. XOXOXOXOXOOXOXOXOXOXOXOOXO's

    ReplyDelete
  5. Damn! Clowns get all the chicks!

    Sounds like the filtering we had at my last company. It would blog sites with
    Access Denied: Information Technology

    Kind of sucky considering I worked in IT! Talk about being in self-denial.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Geez, my IT dept thinks a blog is something from a 50s horror movie.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love you too, baby! Let's go to a bookstore and fornicate in the science fiction section!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous10:30 PM

    "Tasteless and obscene" isn't necessarily a bad thing...

    ReplyDelete
  9. I would like to reenact my Doublemint Twins fantasy with you and your sister (oh, that reminds me: I'll need 2-white turtleneck sweaters in your sizes, and some poly rope). RSVP ASAP por favor.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lindygirl-;)

    Redline-Sad all the way around, isn't it?

    EA-We got some new young hipsters in our Tech Dept. They make me want to throw up.

    Dyck-Bookstores have lost their erotic qualities for me. :(

    ATG-You would think so...

    Orhan-That just came out...

    Pug-My sister is 6 yrs younger and taller than me with different color eyes. Is that your Doublemint "twins" fantasy? LOL We do have big boobs in common, however.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anonymous1:34 PM

    Tasteless and Obscene is better than Boring and Angelic.

    Don't 'cha think?!

    ReplyDelete
  12. PP-Perhaps...but I like to think I have a modicum of taste...

    ReplyDelete
  13. this has everything ive been looking for tastelessness, whores, harry potter, twinks gettin down with clifford, throw some little peeps in there and im hooked, tho the dudes gettin it on thats the perfect reason to carry pepper spray or a stun gun... WTF

    ReplyDelete
  14. Of course now that you've posted this, they'll know that its your blog if he's been reading it. :-p

    ReplyDelete
  15. Rabbit Man-I told him...he promised not to rat me out and showed me his blog. His makes mine look chaste! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Anonymous1:44 PM

    Well, at least you found out the dude is cool and all!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Anonymous4:07 AM

    Ratting out your sister and having her take the rap.

    Man, I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Slick-Yes...and he gave me the circumvent password to get into things, if I so choose (which I won't...no need to tempt fate)

    LBB-My sister and I, we're close.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I've invited you to my blog.
    And it's not obscene nor tasteless so you should be good checking it form wherever.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Heck, if the description is "obscene and tasteless," then doesn't that just make it more appealing? Stupid filter. What does it know?

    ReplyDelete
  21. Girls-You are some rockin' Hors! XOXO

    ReplyDelete

Ramble on a bit. You know you want to.