Friday, September 28, 2007

I'm Back, LoveStoned, and the Magic Man


Yes, I am now reconnected to my DSL...no thanks to AT&T, however. Did I mention they SUCK ASS? I did? Okay then, I won't elaborate any more on that topic. So people, I'm back! You were gone, you ask? Well, it certainly felt like it. Plus, I am living in fear that at some point I'm going to get called in for violating my work's "Acceptable Use of Network" policy since I've blogged here and there from work as well as commented on others' websites of wisdom. I'm glad to be back though. Really. I missed everyone (okay, so there probably isn't enough of you out there to make it sound so large volume, but I'm spinning positive bitches!).


Have you heard my new favorite song, "LoveStoned" by my fave former boy bander J. Timberlake? Now this song has had me driving way too fast and pointing and singing my heart out on the road. I have a Nissan Altima, and while it's not my favorite car ever, the stereo sound system rocks out pretty well. Anywho, if you see some blonde chick next to you with her windows rattling to JT, be nice and wave when I turn to you, point, and sing it out. I'm looking for the positives in life, people. Kiss my ass and eat shit if you don't like it!


So, as I've mentioned in passing in my comments, I injured my hip a while back. My recovery required physical therapy. And my physical therapist, whom we'll call Magic Man (cause he's got magic hands, mama), was/is H. O. T. And much to my dismay, MM asked me out a few weeks back. Now I know what you're thinking: "What? Isn't there some kind of ethical violation there?" or "How the hell would he be interested in you, particularly since he saw you all gross and sweaty with no makeup and crazy hair?" Yes, I know it defies all logic, but he seems to dig me . And not to sound pitiful, but I do believe he is, by far, the most beautiful man I've ever dated (that's saying something because one boy I dated in college was voted most handsome...by the WHOLE college...but back then I was built like a brick shithouse and homecoming queen, so it didn't seem so shocking to people I guess). Which also makes me a little nervous because, in my experience, beautiful men are not to be trusted. But so far, he makes me laugh, and he is a certifiable hockey fanatic like me, so if nothing else comes out of this, I have a hockey partner to see the Stars with, right? Plus there's that whole magic hands thing. Oh..and he really seems to be a nice guy....my dogs seem to think he can hang out, and I trust them.


*I haven't brought up the whole singing and pointing in the car yet though. I've contained myself when we are together thus far, but it's getting more and more difficult when my tunes come on. Other than that, he gets the real me.


*I'm a bit concerned that while I was away Cruiser got ripped off by some little shitbag, I seem to be agreeing with Dyck more and more, the Hor has a new hole (albeit a Chat Hole, but a hole nonetheless), Redline found a house, lost it, and then found a better one, Ryan's dog died (XOXOX), I've been unable to take my 15 Minute Lunch, and Alan the Amazing Techno Geek still hasn't gotten laid with all his Whorecrafting. Thank GOD for Sarah's TV updates. Seriously.

14 comments:

  1. good luck, and I hope it works out because free professional massages for life has always been one of my goals.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous1:25 AM

    I don't even care. Know why? Because my readership dropped to a new low of about 60/day, because I stopped blogging for a long ass time, so getting mentioned somewhere popular is good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why are you dating this loser? What's he got that I haven't got? I have hands. I look fairly nice from a reasonable distance. And most importantly, I have CASH! Now show me your ta-tas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. JV-Thanks!

    ATG-Ever the geek! You are worried about site traffic too much! LOL

    Dyck-Well, for one he doesn't wear that creepy clown makeup...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good to have you back!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm glad you got your whole DSL thing figured out.

    I like to rock out like the Roxburry brothers when I hear a good tune. The people in other cars think I'm either really funny, or mildly retarded with my neck moving that way.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm thrilled for you with Magic Man. (loved Heart, btw) Give him a chance.

    As for JT - I am a new fan of his. One night I had nothing to do and nothing on telly, except his HBO special, so I thought, what the hey and gave him a shot. I'm probably the oldest living JT fan now - without a preteen to drag along to a live show. But I'll definitely go see him when he comes back through Big D.

    And hockey? OMG, I went to a Texas Tornado game Friday night and it was a BLASTY BLAST! All the guys are 17-21 years old and combine their raging hormones with ice hockey and it's a slug fest! Should I be ashamed that I was diggin' that so much?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Rev-Thanks!

    Phoenix-That's okay...if it feels good, I say do it!

    Cruiser-I'm cautiously optimistic, but he a,ahem, few years younger, and so the jury is still out. Went to a TT game? Yeah Cruiser! You gotta see the Stars, sister...awesome stuff!

    I thought I was the oldest JT fan?? lol

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous3:05 PM

    You can trust beautiful men. You'd trust JT, wouldn't you?

    ReplyDelete
  10. LBB-I don't think I'd trust myself where JT concerned! ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love sassy and I love blondes. Unless you disagree with Charlie (Charley).

    ReplyDelete
  12. EEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!! YYYYAAAAAYYYYY!!!!!!!
    *streamers and balloons falling from ceiling*

    OMG when did JT get that hot?? Holy Crap I'm so proud of you just for posting that picture!!! YUMMMY.

    So THAT'S what's been taking up all your time :) Yum again ;)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ok Ok I'm sorry but I'm a girl and I have to say

    EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE


    EEEEEEEEEE

    eEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

    ok ok

    EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

    Cuz I'm excited for you about hot hands.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ian-Stop..you're making me blush.

    Lindygirl-We aren't getting married for the love of Mike! LOL But there is something to be said about a man who knows how to use his hands...

    ReplyDelete

Ramble on a bit. You know you want to.