Monday, September 17, 2007

AT&T Can Blow Me

First, thank you to those of you who have worried that I was in jail or otherwise indisposed. I feel the love...really. Secondly, I'm still having trouble with all of my computers, even though I have taken great pains to fix all this trouble. Here's what I've done thus far:

1. Had my laptop hard drive completely erased and everything added back to it in terms of programs. Only now I can't connect to the internet because AT&T sucks ass!

2. Replaced my ethernet port on my desktop (yes, all by myself, so suck it!). I can do some things right when it comes to the computer (at least the computer guts.).

3. Updated my AT&T high-speed software..only to have it not work now. Yes, I know. I shouldn't be shocked. Fucking AT&T!!!!!!!!! I HATE YOU!

So, I've been d0ing flybys at all my regulars trying to comment where I can. I leave you with this one question: How come everything works just fine and dandy until AT&T buys it up and slaps their brand on it? They SUCK ASS big time, people!

*On a more positive note, I haven't been fired yet.

11 comments:

  1. Whenever you talk about hard drives and ethernet ports, I touch myself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous1:08 AM

    I... can't top that. There's just nothing I can say.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sassy, if I change my name to AT&T, will the offer still stand?

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH, and of course, sorry about the issues your having. Didn't mean to sound insensitive (in that respect)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dyck-Glad to help you out in that respect, I guess.

    ATG-Shut up! You never have anything to say!

    Redline-I'm fine..just frustrated,so maybe if you were AT&T....

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so proud of you for that title, if I was more sentimental I might cry.

    Just, so. proud.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Maybe it's their name. What if they changed it to "TT&A"? Hoo doggies! I'd switch "carriers" for that kinda action!

    Or, what if they took over the educational system, and started charging 5-cents a minute for that? Along with firing a certain educator. Wouldn't that suck?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just take a breath...calm down

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous10:26 PM

    Nice work, SB. Especially considering you're a blonde!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I promise, I'm not laughing AT you....but this was a great post. If Bill Clinton read your post, I'm sure he'd say something about feeling your pain.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lindygirl-Well, they suck! I hate them...

    Pug-TT&A! LOLOL That was good! And they are more stupid than the federal government, which means your scenario of them taking over and firing me could happen...

    Phoenix-Thanks! It's just that this problem just continues to have legs...

    LBB-I KNOW! I get no respect around here! ;o)

    Cruiser-You can laugh...I can take it! ;o)

    ReplyDelete

Ramble on a bit. You know you want to.