Saturday, March 11, 2006

To Do...


1. Laundry...CHECK
2. Pick up 12pk Diet Coke...CHECK
3. Vaccum living room...CHECK
4. Move meat from freezer to thaw....CHECK
5. Give dogs a bath...CHECK
6. Confirm plans for Saturday night...CHECK
7. Call Sister...CHECK
8. Pay electric bill...CHECK
9. Pass admin certification test...CHECK!

Yes, my friends, it's official. I now hold a valid Principal's credential from the great state of Texas. And forgive me saying so, but I kicked the test right where it counts! 240 minimum to pass...269 final score. Winner: ME I guess this means I really am qualified for my job. That test was challenging to say the least...my record of passing and/or scoring high on important tests on the first try is still on the books. This is me thumbing my nose, yet again, to National Evaluation Systems (NES)...you can't really measure potential. I have now conquered some of their most difficult tests: EXCET, TEXES, LSAT, CSET, GRE...perhaps I'll study for the MCAT next...I'm feeling lucky...How does Dr. Blondie strike you?

10. Call friends and family to celebrate...I'll be in touch soon! Love y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ramble on a bit. You know you want to.