Tuesday, February 28, 2006

A Bit of Philosophy


These gems were discovered in publ-ick restrooms across the nation. Evidently, "enlightened" clientele patronized these particular toilettes...


To do is to be. - Descartes
To be is to do. - Voltaire
Do be do be do. - Frank Sinatra


God is dead. - Nietzsche
Nietzsche is dead. - God

A Woman's Rule of Thumb: If it has tires or testicles, you're going to have trouble with it.

No matter how good she looks, some other guy is sick and tired of putting up with her shit.

Friends don't let friends take home ugly men.

At the feast of ego everyone leaves hungry.

Bad spellers untie!!!

They paint the walls to cover my pen, but the shit-house poet strikes again!

Here I sit in a misty vapor
Some damn fool stole the toilet paper
My bus is late and I cannot linger
Lookout butt here comes my finger

Beauty is only a light switch away.

Pee hard, Pee fast.
Pull the handle and haul ass.

Are you a toilet scribe? Please...share here!

3 comments:

  1. Dracul, I'm harmless...no need to feel uncomfortable. I appreciate the intelligent comments...it's more refreshing than you know. I'll be quiet for awhile though...the death of my soulmate, though we have been apart for many months, has left me with few words and too much emotion...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sassy~

    I am so sorry for your loss. I am never good with words in times like this, but know that I am thinking about you and my heart goes out to you.

    TG

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rubbish? You wound me....!

    ReplyDelete

Ramble on a bit. You know you want to.