Thursday, August 04, 2016

When You're Screwed, You're Screwed




I don't know about you guys, but this election season has about done me in. The scary harpy bitch and the crazy motherfucker are a lose-lose proposition. What the hell is an independent gal to do come November? I have never failed to cast a vote whether it was local, state, or national. I cannot let the Washington wackos break that streak! I can't remember a time when the political landscape was so bleak. It was bad enough from day one that all of the assholes from either direction couldn't stop the lies from falling out of their mouths, but here we are just a few short months to E-Day.  I cannot even bring myself to watch news of any kind on television, and the shit that passes as "journalism" on the internet is even worse. We have lost all civility in this country. Where did it go?  Well, I guess I better get back to my Netflix. Binge-watching "Lost" takes me back to simpler time.

Oh yeah, BTW, someone teach these Sanders folks  Economics 101. I don't think they get it. Nothing is ever FREE.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Ramble on a bit. You know you want to.