Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Another One Bites the Dust...and Can Bite Me While She's At It!


So I don't think I mentioned that there was this secretary in my office that totally tried to get me in trouble. She said I was "contributing to a hostile work environment" in a complaint to my old boss. Excuse me, bitch? Anyone who knows me or has worked with me would find this to be a completely ludicrous accusation! However, we had to go through the whole formal mess, but I was vindicated in the end. So since then, bitch secretary (BS) has had to be all nicey nicey to me. I've been professional and courteous but no longer warm and friendly with her after that ridiculous shit. Fuck her! I save my sunshine for people who deserve it!


So anywho, last Friday, the stupid BS turns in a resignation letter to both Big C and me. When we had a conversation with her, she cried around about not being happy with the job and that she just felt she had not been adequately trained...blah blah blah. Then she drops a bombshell: That stupid BS is over TWO MONTHS BEHIND in her work! Messing with average daily attendance (ADA), which is linked to state money for a school district, is a complete disaster! We are in noncompliance with state reporting regulations, and she took another day off today! WTF?? Now, this also means that she has also been LYING to me about truancy filings, 5-day absentee letters, and 10-day absentee letters! These are local policy requirements, which means I could be in trouble too! Stupid, lying, good for nothing sack of shit!


Today, I had a "pop in" impromptu meeting with one of the big bosses. And he was not happy. In fact, he grilled ME on why I allowed that stupid, fucking BS to get so far behind on such important reporting. Yes, I am the designated idiot stick in charge of overseeing attendance and residency on my campus. At first, I thought he must be out of his overpaid, motherfucking mind! Then, I had to spend the last half hour of the one hour ass chewing explaining how she refused to talk to me for nearly two weeks, and then continued to lie to me about having things done. I had to print out emails with directives I had sent to her regarding these issues, just so that he could see that my ass was covered! Needless to say, my day did not go well.


What I really want to know is how the fuck is this bitch's incompetency MY fault? I didn't hire her! It is not MY job to take, record, and verify attendance! That's what they've been paying her for! I simply make sure that we follow up on attendance issues..WHICH I FUCKING DID! I'm still not sure he isn't going to try to pin this on me, but in all fairness, he really can't do so. I just don't trust the slapdick Sheriff or his posse of accounting flunkies. Son of a bitch! I cannot wait to leave Mayberry behind!


But, that stupid BS bit the dust at least! I WON you stupid whore! Fuck you and your bullshit excuses! You just shot to the top of my shit list, and when Sassy ain't happy, ain't no one happy! Kiss my ass you sorry piece of shit!


*Father Liam will be seeing me this week, I'm afraid. Of course, he'll give me the whole "to forgive is the right thing" spiel. Fuck!

10 comments:

  1. I don't want you for a sunbeam.

    Cordially yours,
    Jesus

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dyckie-Why do I even write anything down? You have a memory like a sieve. *cry*

    Pugsley-Et tu, Pugsley?? *cry*

    ReplyDelete
  3. I gotta say, puerileuwaite's comment just slays me.... Still laughing! I know the song where that comes from so well....

    And Sassy, darling, I so feel for you! That backstabbing BS needs to be raked over the coals. What a complete moron! What can we do to her, to make the next two weeks HELL for her??

    Oh...maybe I should see Father Liam, too....

    ReplyDelete
  4. I consider being told "I'm contributing to the hostile work environment" as complement. I mean, someone has to pick up the slack on this whole ying and yang bit.

    Of course, anytime you need someone to cover your ass...you have my number.

    ReplyDelete
  5. "...when Sassy ain't happy, ain't no one happy!"

    No wonder I've been in a foul mood today. I thought it was the crippling lack of sex that has me about to crawl out of my own skin, but nope, apparently it's because Sssassaaay!'s unhappy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous6:16 PM

    Great post.

    I'm sorry you're at risk for being held to account for BS' derelict.

    But at least she's gone. You win!

    Hey, I like the notion of saving your sunshine for those people who deserve it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Psssttt...
    Glad you won ;-)
    And don't you feel better now?

    ReplyDelete
  8. A similar thing happened to my husband. When a check came in she was supposed to enter the information in a ledger then fed ex the actual check to the main office. Instead she SOMETIMES entered the info. into the ledger then just stuck the checks in her desk. One day she was out sick and he was looking for some white out and found this big stack of checks. When he told the big boss they were mad at him because he should have made sure she had mailed them. WHATEVER!

    ReplyDelete
  9. BJ-Thank you for your support! She's gone now, and I got an apology from the big boss...life is good when you're blonde.

    Horbaby-From your lips to God's ears...I'm looking to travel!

    Redline-You're my hero...

    EA-And don't you forget it, mister!

    LBB-You should always save your sunshine for those who deserve it. No need to waste such precious currency...

    Joanna-Oh how I feel his pain...stupid bitch secretaries can bite me!

    BB-I'm sorry, do I know you? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sounds like some doo doo to me.

    ReplyDelete

Ramble on a bit. You know you want to.