Saturday, May 05, 2007

What the Hell?


Okay, so I admit my last post was more a rant than a rambling, but it's been a trying week. I'm just barely recovering from my Stars losing in the first round of the Stanley Cup playoffs, and then Thursday night the Mavericks failed to show up for the game. Effing went down to Golden State and the supreme ass that is Baron Davis. Golden State? Nellie fucked us again, Dallas. And now, it's all baseball all the time. Merry Fucking Christmas to me! Baseball blows! Plus, the Rangers suck big time. (I think my sailor mouth has gotten worse with each team loss...I'm not normally so profane.)


If you don't already know, the last four weeks at a school in Texas are the worst: state tests are done and it's open season, kid style. Kids are off the rails right now, and teachers are close behind them. My colleague and I have our hands full with 850 kids and some 90 staff. And my boss seems to have checked out for these last four weeks. I really think he's hiding in his office. It would be funny if it weren't so effing aggravating. Now don't get me wrong, I truly love my boss. He's laid back and has the driest sense of humor. But dude, get your ass up and help us out a little. We are only the ASSISTANT Principals. You're the head honcho around here, the big Kahuna. Let's find your cahones and put them to use. I'm effing tired and so is Big C. And my mother effing finger hurts like hell. (Okay, that's not really his fault.)


Whew..I feel better now. Just had to unload that. Hope all y'all are not experiencing issues at work. If so, I feel your pain.


5 comments:

  1. Anonymous8:08 PM

    Work is like ships at sea.
    Some times it is dark and storm then the next day it is like the horse latitudes. Some ships are run by fools and you get off at the
    next port Some are so good its hard to get on board and others never seem to get to port so you can get on another.
    I like to try and think like a surfer who has fallen off his board and is just riding out the
    nastiness of the boiling surf , because it to will pass

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fritz, I need you to record that in a soothing voice so I can add it to my iPod. A little philosophy to keep me sane...

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know exactly how you feel...

    I have a supervisor who likes to call the shots and she has no idea... or it seems that way sometimes...

    and we get to do all the work... I just wish they would do more work they are getting paid the big bucks right??

    ReplyDelete
  4. My husband Mike (and all of my male co-workers) was on suicide watch after the Mavs game. I've been able to talk them down from the ledge for now. My only problem is that Mike is also a Red Sox fan and every season he's just asking for trouble.

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL

    Poor Sassy....we can make it!!

    ReplyDelete

Ramble on a bit. You know you want to.