Monday, January 30, 2006

Are You Talkin' to Me?


Today was an odd day. It seemed that everyone had their attitude going today. The world was on fire in everyone's part of it. I was punked at every turn, and this was not the time to have that happen. But I kept my PMS in check, and I managed to beat back the flames without beating anyone senseless. But oh how I wanted to! GRRR! It was also stupid questions day. By the way, I have great answers to stupid questions. People walk away scratching their heads. So while I would love to post a longer rambling, I just don't have the energy...or the wit.

2 comments:

  1. Been there and done that today. after getting into it with hubs, I went to bed at 12:30 and he drug me from bed to go to WWs tonight. My day off that I thought I would get things done, I slept the whole thing away.

    Here is hoping to a better day for you tomorrow. I raise my beer to you. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Grey! Read about my day today...
    I sure do love my dogs....

    ReplyDelete

Ramble on a bit. You know you want to.