Sunday, May 27, 2007

I'm a Little Bit Country, He's a Little Bit Rock-n-Roll...


So my sister calls me last night and says she just has to tell me about the dream she had involving me, her, and Donny Osmond. Yes, I said Donny Osmond. WTF? Oddly enough, in her dream, he was stalking ME! Yep, the Donny was a bad, bad man. I wish I could elaborate more, but she could barely get it out due to her hysterical laughter, which in turn made me laugh, and so all I got was that Donny Osmond was my stalker, and now she's scared of him. She ended the laughing fit with, "I was so upset when I woke up. I thought he was a nice man?" Obviously, she hasn't heard enough of his singing to make a clear judgment. All I can say, Sister, is why couldn't you have had Michael Vartan or Matthew Fox stalking me? Even in your dreams I'm connected to losers. What the hell?

8 comments:

  1. Having Donny Osmond as a stalker would be problematic. If he attacked, you might be able to kill the man, but never the hair.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You don't come over as a looser to me in any shape, sense or form! (Have just found you & thought I'd say hello.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh - and no you are not connected to losers. Unless you assume all of us bloggers/readers are losers. Oh wait. You might be right.

    ReplyDelete
  4. TFG-Yes...the hair haunts me.

    Lizzie-Thanks for stopping in! Welcome!

    Cruiser-LOL Puppy Love indeed. And I was not referring to all of you losers per se, I was more referring to my recent love life. I keep getting back on that horse, but my ass is pretty saddle sore right now. ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. How long into dating do you take to bust out that you carry a gun? Just curious, I think it's cool and all, I just wonder about their reactions.

    I don't think it matters much to the carriers of penis, I once told a guy that I carry a knife and would cut him if he tried anything funny before I felt like it. He stuck around. (and was very well behaved)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lindy-I try to carry my gun on all my first dates. NOOOO, not really! After a few dates, once you get into values and such, I feel the need to say where I stand on the right to bear arms. In the past, most have thought it was rather sexy, but I'm not sure why. Same with driving a stick...they just seem overly impressed by these kinds of things.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's those 'nice' ones you have to keep an eye on....
    Just saying.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey, at least it was someone dreaming of him!
    I had the pleasure myself - I dreamt of him in his Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat!

    ReplyDelete

Ramble on a bit. You know you want to.