Sunday, February 12, 2006

The Muppet Personality Test


Now, first I want to say that Sesame Street is probably my all-time favorite show. I grew up with Kermit, Big Bird, and Mr. Snuffaluffagus. So when I ran across this cute personality test, I thought it might be fun. And frankly, I need a little levity today. So, what muppet are you most like? Here's what the test told me:

***You Are Kermit***
Hi, ho! Lovable and friendly, you get along well with everyone you know. You're a big thinker, and sometimes you over think life's problems. Don't worry - everyone know's it's not easy being green. Just remember, time's fun when you're having flies!

The Muppet Personality Test: click here

Anyone who knows me shouldn't be surprised, I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ramble on a bit. You know you want to.